Hello everyone !
My name is Laura, I’m 24. I’m currently finishing college (last year!) majoring in Political Sciences. I live in the small European country of Belgium where it rains all the time but the internet is faster than in the US (yeah us! :D).
I am a huge TV show addict but I became more and more interested with the rise of the internet. Because, here, in Belgium, the least we have to wait to see an American episode is 1 year! So… Yes, you may become crazy! But the internet saved us!!!!!
Other than that, I’m a HUGE Harry Potter fan (forever and always). I was 11 when I read the first book and, it followed me. My favorite books other than this are “the Nothern Lights” trilogy (the first book that really made me realize how amazing reading is), the Barjavel novels (French autor) and basically all the books related to the Round Table. I love that universe!
Movies speaking… I watch less and less of those (I blame the incredible rise of the theatre tickets). My favorites are: “The Lord of the Ring” trilogy, the “Xmen” trilogy, the Harry Potter saga, Eternal Sunshine of the Spotless Mind, Little Miss Sunshine, Moulin Rouge and Romeo+Juliet.
Regarding the TV shows I watch, here’s a list:
I CURRENTLY watch:
- Game of Thrones (because it’s the best show on air right now)
- Fringe (yeah season 5)
- The big bang theory (obviously)
- Modern Family (because it rocks)
- How I met (but really because I started it… I don’t know, I like it way less than before)
- Once upon a time
- Falling skies
- The Vampire Diaries
- Pretty Little Liars (I know but… I need to know!)
- Glee (but more for the songs… I really hope for them that they’ll work a little bit more on the story next season)
When I have nothing to do (or instead of studying), I also watch:
- Hart of Dixie
TVshows I will always regret:
- LOST (but I still haven’t forgive Abrams for that Shfxrqhgcjse ending)
- V (honestly, come on! That show rocked!!!! DAMN YOU)
- Battlestar Galactica
- One Tree Hill… (I know I know but… come on!!! After 8 years, I’m allowed to miss them even if they had the most impossible storyline ever (and YES, it includes scifi tv shows)
- Buffy (that was the only show I watched growing up, with The Dawson’s Creek AND MAN IT’S A FREAKING AWESOME SHOW!!!!!!)
But honestly, when I watch that list… All I should do is:
But… NEVEEEEEER :D
Live long and prosper!